Your personal data
What is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR)
Who are we?
The Drawing Room is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we process your personal data?
The Drawing Room complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
- We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For administration purposes by The Drawing Room only.
- For research and statistical purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. We will only share your data with third parties with your specific consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will hold your data until:
- Specific consent to hold to hold the information is withdrawn.The Drawing
- Room activity for which your data has been held is completed.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data that GMPS PTA holds about you.
- The right to request that The Drawing Room correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data be erased where it is no longer necessary for The Drawing Room to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time.
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible transmit that data directly to another data controller.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please contact in the first instance contact email@example.com